Pool enclosures Terrace enclosures
1.New General Data Protection Regulation
On 25th May 2018, the new European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into force.
This regulation aims at giving European citizens control over their personal data.
ABRISUD Group and its subsidiaries have decided to bolster your confidence with more transparency as to processing and use of your personal data.
We would like to inform you that ABRISUD Group protects your personal data and this data is under no circumstances sent to third parties without your consent.
2.We notify you that to comply with the GDPR we undertake as follows:
- To obtain clear and unequivocal consent from the person sending us personal data, unless collection of this data is necessary,
- We subscribed to an obligation to notify the use which ABRISUD Group will make of personal data, whether yours or our suppliers, etc.
- To provide information about the rights and entitlements of these people concerning the possibility, where applicable, to object or consent to this use, as well as to exercise a right of access, rectification or deletion of data,
- To set the duration of storage for all categories of data in line with recommendations and legal archiving rules,
- Not to request more data than ABRISUD Group requires for its business activities.
3. Our confidentiality policy
Here is a list of significant changes to our confidentiality policy :
- More detailed and clearer information as to the data we collect and process whenever you use our website,
- Greater transparency as to the way in which we are likely to share data, with sub-contractors and partners, with your consent,
- More detailed information as to your rights and how they can be exercised.
- Provision of greater means for setting cookies which we use (currently in production).
- Communication of contact details of the Data Protection Officer (DPO).
Your personal data is processed pursuant to the “Data Protection and Freedom of Information” Act no. 78-17 of 6th January 1978 and from 25th May 2018 European Regulation no. 2016/679 of 27th April 2016 pertaining to Data Protection.
Definition of “personal data”
Personal data is “any information pertaining to an identified or identifiable natural person”.
“An identifiable natural person is any natural person who may be identified, directly or indirectly, notably with reference to an identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier, or several specific elements inherent to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity”.
What data do we collect?
Information collected on forms on this website are used to better meet your requirements.
We hereby inform you that some responses are compulsory (those marked with an asterisk) as they are required for performance of the contract or pre-contractual measures.
If you should fail to respond, we cannot process your request.
Other responses are optional.
The data we collect is notably :
- Data pertaining to your identity such as surname, forename, gender,
- Your contact details such as postal address, mail, telephone number,
- Information pertaining to your project (covering, shelter, etc.)
Why do we collect your data ? (Purposes of processing)
Your personal data will only be collected and used if you have granted consent or this use rests on one of the legal foundations for which provisions is made by law, namely:
- Processing is necessary for performance of the contract or pre-contractual measures,
- Processing is necessary for respect of a legal obligation,
- Processing is necessary for protection of our legitimate interests.
Your data is collected for the following purposes:
- Issuing estimates,
- Performing orders,
- Dealing with any potential after-sales service,
- Implementing legal and commercial guarantees.
If you have granted consent, this data may also be used for the following purposes:
- Commercial canvassing,
- Issuing commercial offers,
- Performing satisfaction surveys
- Drafting statistics.
Your data is reserved for our own files.
It may however be sent to partner firms (companies belonging to our Group, our Network, companies holding a partnership agreement with our Group).
We hereby inform you that your personal data will not be transferred outside of the EU.
Duration of data storage
We hereby undertake not to store your data for any longer than necessary.
The personal data we collect is stored:
- For a term of 3 years for a prospective client
- For a maximum term of 35 years for a client
Upon expiry of these durations, your data will be destroyed or made anonymous.
We hereby notify you that you have :
- A right to access your personal data,
- A right to amend your data in the event of any inaccuracies,
- Under certain circumstances, a right to deletion of your data,
- Under certain circumstances, a right to object to processing,
- Under certain circumstances, a right to restrict processing,
- A right to data portability,
- A right to withdraw consent (in such instance as consent is required).
To exercise these rights, you should send:
- A letter to the following address:
For the attention of the DPO
15, Rue Louis Aygobère
ZA du Pont Peyrin
32600 L’ISLE JOURDAIN - FRANCE
- Or an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hereby inform you that you also have the right to make a compliant with the data protection authority (CNIL) by writing to the following address:
CNIL, 3 Place de Fontenoy, TSA 80715 à 75334 PARIS Cedex - FRANCE
The personal data processing manager is:
ABRISUD 15, Rue Louis Aygobère ZA du Pont Peyrin 32600 L’ISLE JOURDAIN, RCS AUCH N°397 909 938.